Friday, January 6, 2012

An old vid made.... now posting here.

This song goes to a story I have been writing. and no, not my diary though I often brainstormed in it(and yeah, they were labeled and easily told apart), but since i am going to school for something I love doing... why not do it anyway?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAiGL-ixKog

xp, and no... it is not a story purely about Pandora. in reality that was just something I threw in, the box is a medifore for something else and it is about divine sisters, 9 of them. now imagine normal parental issues... but bigger........................................ XD

I am posting the link due to a technicality in the paper work when you sign up to monetize videos.  Since this blog is monetized I can't monitze them twice and that one is monetized on YouTube.

-luna

I have fun with this... obviously.

-luna

No comments:

Post a Comment